Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wrap miniskirt- Burda 8175


















I just finished sewing up view C of Burda 8175 its an easy pattern from Burda Young fashion. I had relatively few problems with this skirt. It came together quite quickly and easily as it should for an easy pattern, although thats not always the case for me. I absolutely love the fabric its a hot pink and black wool blend plaid with a silver stripe running throughout the plaid that I bought from Fabricland on sale for an amount I can't quite rememeber... probably less than $6 a meter though.The skirt has a self fabric fringe, hence all the thread on the floor. Thats Troy, my little Miniature Pinscher in the photo, he'd be furious if he knew I published an unflattering angle of him on my blog! Later on I'll be making some doggy coats for him. He alreaday has some that I made last year, but he needs new, more in fashion coats for this winter.

2 comments:

the scrappy sewist said...

Of course I dont mind you commenting! Thanks for the compliment.

Unknown said...

Where in the pattern is the cutting layout diagram? I have searched and searched the pattern pieces and the instructions and can't find it??? Thanks,